CareChamp will take all reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of its subscribers' information, and use its subscribers' information only for the purpose permitted or required.
CareChamp will gather, store and use personal information you provided to us on the website or application for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you and to inform you of promotional offers and competition;
- to inform you of any changes to the website, our terms or the services provided on the website that may affect your account;
- to gather or create nonpersonal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and access to the website;
- to verify your identity when you transact through the website.
CareChamp will only release its subscriber's information to a third party under the following circumstances:
- when directed by the written instruction of the subscriber or prospective subscriber;
- when directed by an order of Court or other competent authority;
- where it is necessary to properly deal with and comply with any legislative enactment or regulation in respect of any complaint lodged in terms of CareChamp's complaints handling procedure;
- during the process of debt collection;
- to CareChamp's attorneys in connection with any potential, threatened or actual litigation;
- to CareChamp’s auditors for the purpose of auditing their accounts; and
- in terms of any applicable law.
Please take note of the following:
- We do track the Internet address of the domains of visitors and analyse such for trends and statistics. The individual user remains anonymous.
- Some of our web pages utilise "cookies" so that we can provide you with more tailored information when you return to our site. "Cookies" are used to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve the service which we offer you. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, to decide whether or not to accept it.
- We store the information you supply to us to personalise your use of our services. You may update personal information at any time by logging into your profile and editing it.
- We may from time to time disclose aggregate nonpersonal information to third parties to identify the user population in general terms. Your identity and/or personal information will under no circumstances be disclosed.