We assist clients who are recovering from surgery or an illness with daily care needs and can also provide a professional nurse to help with medical needs such as wound care. Our caregivers are able to assist the patient with hospital - to - home care, picking them up from the hospital and also taking them back for appointments/check-ups.
Appropriate postoperative care can minimise complications and support the recovery process. We can assist with short or long term care/nursing needs, so if you need a daily care provider/nurse for a certain time or just someone for a few hours, our Champs will be able to assist you.
OUR CARECHAMPS ARE TRAINED IN AND ASSIST CLIENTS WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Bath in Bathroom or Bedbath
Personal Hygiene, grooming, and appearance
- Mouth Care
Mobility / Exercises / Safe Lifting and Handling of Patients
- Assisting clients to exercise and use appliances and aids for mobility.
- Assisting clients to be involved in recreational activities.
- Some of our Champs have drivers licenses. We also offer the option for you to purchase an UBER credit in your booking which will be loaded on our UBER business profile and reported back to you as per the rides used and excursions made (locations and times are restricted hence we can control usage)
Pressure Care and Positioning of the Patient
- Assisting clients in being lifted and moved in order to relieve discomfort or pressure.
Meeting Nutritional Needs
- Meal Preparation
- Helping clients who need assistance with eating and drinking / Feeding
Contributing to the health and safety of the care environment
- Contributing to the maintenance of health and safety of clients and self
- Ensuring that critical areas relevant for the health of the client are clean
- Being aware of, and contributing to the limitation of hazards in the environment.
- Contributing to the prevention and management of incidents or accidents
Light housekeeping to ensure hygiene of critical areas
Contributing to the maintenance of security and confidentiality. Respecting the importance of:
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Safety of clients
- Security of premises
- Clients belongings and valuables
Respecting a client and their possessions
- Basic competence in the communication and interpersonal skills.
- Respecting basic values including patient's rights to make their own choices, and to have their own beliefs and customs.